Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Yahoo!!! New Bag!!! New Bag!!!

*...Drums rolls...* A very warm welcome to my new bag....from edc by Esprit... this is my new year present actually...thank U* for giving me such a great present....muacks... i love it very much...and will carry it everytime i go for outing....hehe...this bag will be my new companion.. start from today onwards...


New bag from edc by Esprit..

*...Salute...* Thanks to my lala bag (wierd name given by Leo for my bag) for your excellence services and loyalty through out the year...your services are now terminated and you are free for the of your life but your services are required in case of emergency...


Lala bag


Actually, my new bag is my new year present....i collected it from Edmund in KLCC today... why is it now only i collect it? Well, simple reason...today Edmund is off and i am available to meet him up to collect it...hehe....

Today, Leo, Pey Shing and I went to KLCC together...it is a coincident.... Edmund and I agreed to meet up at KLCC by 1pm.... Leo went to his college to meet his lecturer and finished around 12.30pm and he dated Pey Shing (a girl we befriended during MAS interview) to go KLCC. Since all of us heading to the same direction at the same time...why not we go there together then...

At KLCC, we had our lunch at food court and heading to Kinokuniya...then See Mun came and join us afterward...See mun...i am so happy to see u today...haha...been quite some time never see u... she looked very healthy to me today...but deep inside...she was sick actually... she complainted that her mouth feel bitter coz of the medicine, so I had to bring this siu mui mui to buy ice cream....heading back to Kinokuniya after that, See Mun and I looked at some of the cookery and bakery books...omg...both of us like monkeys...flipped the books and talked non-stop about how nice the foods shown in the books....*herbal chicken soup* .... *fried chicken..* all about chicken chicken chicken....haha....


See Mun suggested to bring us to dinner at Taman Paramount...All of us left KLCC at 4.30pm and heading to Taman Bahagia to wait for Miao for dinner... Once reached Taman Bahagia, the Cendol stall still open, so all of us heading for a cendol while waiting for Miao...then heading to Taman Paramout for dinner after Miao arrived... The food that See Mun brought us to eat is a hawker stall by the roadside that sold variaty of chinese soups. After eat...balik rumah masing masing....Pey Shing and I take train back to Wangsa Maju... @#$%^*&^ the train packed like sardine..since everyone heading home after work...

See Mun, Pey Shing and I....Leo the camera men

3 comments:

Midori Boutique said...

Your new bag is nice@

simon.kqj said...

haha..thx thx...yi fen cian, yi fen huo...

see mun said...

haha,bb lala bag~~~welcome esprit bag~~hahaha