Monday, January 5, 2009

First Time Facial Treatment!!!

Really unbelieveable... i still can't believe that i went through it...the first ever facial treatment in my life...All this while, i only think that facial treatment is something needed by ladies but not the boys...plus it is something kinda costly as well..not everyone afforable for it...for those who tried it before, you know what i mean.. it totally changed my mindset regarding to facial thingy...i had a better understanding about the pros and importants of facial treatment to human face(male+female)...

The treatment i went for is Peel & Lift...basically, start with cleansing the face with facial cream.....then come to scrub....Now, this is the part that you will feel immerse itchy, removing the dead skin from your face....a layer of serum will be spread on your face for 9 minutes.. the more dead skin you have, the more suffer u will feel...itchy itchy itchy..wakaka...thanks god, i dun feel much suffer...guess i dun have much dead skins....Next...removal of black heads, pores and any impurities from the face...the beautician said it will be painful for first time comer... well...i felt it is not that painful as what they said....however, certain part of the face will feel the pain escpecially the nose...i can see my fren facial expression and scream...omg...is it really that pain? Lastly...it would be mask....a layer of serum was applied to my face...followed by massage... kinda comfortable and then another layer of mask on it...done.....then i was left there in the room for 30 minutes..i guess...then the mask was peeled of my face.... this time really the last.. moisturiser on my face... thanks god, finally i can wake up from the bed...

The feedback of my skin...my skin type is oily skin....my skin problems... i got dry/ dehydrated skin....so i need use use moisturuiser everyday...next i got some black spot...not a serious problems. Well, my treatment cost me RM88 (First time comer got 50% disc) i bought a moisturiser which cost me RM 160.....might get a toner and cream cleanser by next week.. gonna cost me rm 200++

The brand of products and treatment i recieved from this Oasis De Beauty is MARY COHR from Paris....you may log in to Google and search for information regarding to this product. This product is well-known in Europe for most beauty saloon for treatment...it has the treatment and healing effect which can see the improvement on your skin after a few treatment.. hope it does helps to improve my skin beauty....

Oasis De Beauty at Subang




Mary Cohr Peel & Lift Treatment

No comments: