Friday, January 2, 2009

What I do at home today?

Believe it or not...2nd January 2009 is gonna end very soon... and i had been staying inside the house from morning until now...hmmm...what i do at home today? Well, i wake up at 12noon....as i sleep at 5am yesterday....so i guess it is resonable for me to stay up so late...hehe...next thing i remember was I had been facing my laptop for whole day until now...pity my poor little mouse, had been molested unwillingly and never forget the keypad as well, being hitted innocently... sorry dudes.. i will remember your sacrifices...hehe....okay...now back to the tasks of the day...

Task 1
Watching the HK Drama Series, The Gem of Life episode 49, 50 and 51...the stories is getting hotter and exciting...plus cunning as well...i jz love it and can't wait for the ending to come... guys, if you have time, please go and watch this drama..don't miss it!!

Task 2
Chatting on the MSN and surfing on the net... whenever my laptop is ON, my MSN definitely will be online as well... some of you even questioned me before "Wow, you online whole day?" My replied "Yes i am"...haha....now let me clarify something, my laptop is always ON for 24/7 because I am downloading dramas and songs....so, my MSN will be online as well, but try to look at my status....Online/Busy means i am using the laptop, else Away means i am away from laptop...

I come across a joke and i want to share with you guys...maybe some of you may read about it somewhere else, but still i want to share it to those never come across it..

Name: Ah Meng
Age: Still young
Sex: Never. Still under age
Religion: I only have experience praying my cat who dead 2 years before
Race: I love to race, how you know?
Nationality: I don't like National, I prefer Sanyo
IC Number: 6735
Telephone number: House no telephone
Hand phone number: 3310
Address: Penang Jelutong
City: Nor Haliza?
Postcode: I never post anything
State: In my family, I am 2nd
Country: I love to travel to Canada
Marriage status: Secret
Email Address: Hotmail
Education Background: My teacher said not bad
Working experience: Last time got sell pirated VCD
Father's name: Daddy
Father's IC: You ask him
Mother's name: Mummy
Mother's IC: You ask her
Current Salary: Depends on my daddy mood
Expected Salary: As much as you can pay
When can start work: Depends on my mood
Highest qualification: Ya, very high
Grade: Ya, very high
College/University: College
Signature: Can I use chop?

Task 3
Listening to music while surfing the net and chatting. I had downloaded 2 new albums, David Archuleta by David Archuleta and I Am Sasha Fierce by Beyonce...both of them are great singers, can't wait for more great and new songs from you guys...keep it up!!!


Task 4
Laundry....Laundry....had been staying at Leo's house for two days...so here come those dirty clothes.... we had celebrated our New Year Eve at Leo's house...the turn up is very successful... thanks to all of u who turned up and please give a clap to all of you for making it happen.. good job...


And lastly would be eat, sleep and SMS/Incoming call/Outgoing call



3 comments:

Zennis said...

i am coming here liao!!!

simon.kqj said...

omg...so fast come to visit my blog.. thx for support...muacks..

see mun said...

yo,i am come re nao~~hahaha~~put a chat box la..can gossip tere~~lols