Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2nd Chinese New Year Shopping

During my shopping in 1U previously, i got a sms from Padini...

"Gretting fr Padini! Padini Group CNY Pre-Sales 4 PMC members 5-9/1/09. 20% off normal price n value buy items & 50% off selected items. Happy shopping!"

After i read it, i was so happy....because i like Seed shirts very much, the cutting is suitable for my figure...but the price is expensive as usual....so i decided to go to Padini Concept store in Pavilion to see what i can get from there...but when? who can accompany me?

Back at home that night after shopping in 1U, my friend, Heng who came back from Australia... messaged me in MSN, asking me to go out on the next day...so i promised him to meet him at Pavilion at 2pm..

Both of us meet each other at the main entrance of Pavilion...then proceeded to Padini Concept store....managed to get a shirt from Seed from my twin brother and a shirt from Padini for myself...then we went to the Parkson Kids section.....to my surprise...my friend wanted to buy kids shirt for himself......omg.....i got a shock of my life....now only i know....i can fit into kids wear with the bigger size...not only that, the design even more attractive and nicer than adult shirts...now you know adult might fit into kids wear as well...provided there are sizes that fit into your figure...haha....dear friends....you might opt for this option as well when you go to shopping next time...

Padini shirt for myself (RM31.20 after 20% disc)

Seed shirt for my brother (RM31.20 after 20% disc)



I managed to get another 2 t-shirts from Giordano for my brother and myself....Initially planned to get only one, which costed RM39....but the promotion stated buy 2 for RM60... arh..arh...
so i get another one for my brother...


Giordano shirt for my brother (RM30.00)

Giordano shirt for myself (RM30.00)

Finally, my friend bought a shirt.... from Guess Kids.....haha....unbelievable...i can't believe that my friend really wear a kids shirt...well....my friend was small in size and thin.... According to him, "Nobody will know i am wearing a kids wear since i am an adult and it fitted into me"

2 comments:

see mun said...

why tak ada red colour de?haha

simon.kqj said...

hmm...my family dun follow traditional..we are not required to wear red...:p