Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My first shopping for CNY clothes

Chinese new year is around the corner... and the Malaysian Saving Sales is about to end... plus looking at some of my friends shoopings...even some had done their shoppings...as for me...i am still nothing...not yet start my shoppings.... being thinking about when and where to shop for sometimes... decided just to get 2 t-shirts for myself, 1 t-shirts for my twin brother and a shirt for my father.... why am i so good to buy shirts for my father and twin brother? Hmm... here the story behind it... when i was small...i used to think that KL is somewhere very big and great.. you can get anything you want....and the shirts and pants in Perlis are just....normal...so my sister studied in KL and work after that...she used to buy shirts for all of us for CNY.... so when I was studying in KL, i just follow what my sister did... buy some clothes for them... you know it is a little hurt when you buy something that not belongs to you with your money.. i know, some of you might not agree with me...but that is what i felt.... but that still not the end of the story... i learned something which is more valuable...it is a paid off.... you can see how happy they are on their faces.... happiness and prosperities in the family....it is worth...with just this tiny amount of money....don't misunderstand...am not saying that hapiness can be bought with money...but our kindness, willingness and generous can bear fruits, which bring hapiness to everyone...


On 3rd January 2009, Jason and I went for shopping at 1U....i woke up at 10 somethings... watched The Gem of Life episode 52...took a bath...prepare myself and wait for Jason to fetch me from home.....he was LATE!!!!! he supposted to reach my home by 12noon but he reached at 12.45pm ....well...that's forgiveable... he stayed in Kajang and come all the way to fetch me in Wangsa Melawati....should be caused by the JAMMED ALL THE TIME MRR2 ..Thanks for fetching me from home anyway...*Hugzzz*


In the car...we decided to go for a lunch...Jason suggested to eat Dim Sum at his friends restaurant... for god sake..he had been telling me how nice the foods there for numurious time and yet...i never been there before... so what's now? Let get there and try it out!!! Reached ss2 at 1.30pm.... the restaurant name was Dragon One, located at the same row of Restaurant Murni... guess everyone know whereabout...this is a chinese restaurant...and of course they serve chinese food...look at the picture below...you will know what the food we ate....

Dragon One (Name of restaurant snapped from the menu)


Chilled Mango Sago

Apple Jasmine Tea

Japanese Cucumber with Dried Shrimps (Must try..declicious)

Steamed Flour Roll Duck meat with crab sauce

Pretty Lady Bun (Custard Bun)


Stir-Fried Bean Sheet with vegetables (Must try..delicious)

La Mian with crab roll

Deep Fried Prawn Roll with Orange sauce (Must try..delicious)

Red Bean Bun

Steamed Shanghainese Meat Dumpling with Superior Soup aka Siu Long bao

Durian Pancake (Must try...yummy ) ~free from the Boss...

How to eat Siu Long bao?? hehe...snapped from the menu

Can you imagine it? Only two of us eat so many...plus the boss gave us free Durian Pancake.. my friend don't eat Durian, so i had to put all in my stomach....i bet would want to eat the Durian pancake..hehe...so delicious...bill time....RM40.40......drinks were free!!!

After the marvelous lunch, the time on my watch was 3.30pm..... gosh...we had been dining for so long....so we rushed to 1U for shopping...had been walking from old wing (every floor) to new wong (every floor)....the results.....I got myself a Pull & Bear t-shirt (RM59.90) and Jason could not get anything for himself...pity him...well...all the shirts he picked, i rejected...haha... because he is too thin...it just can't fit into him when he tried it out...i knew you like them Jason, but... it just can't suit into you....

Pull & Bear t-shirt (simple and nice)




3 comments:

Zennis said...

ur words can put BIGER abit de! very hard to c ah!!! haha....

Midori Boutique said...

why got free drink and free durian pan cake one... durian... my favorite!!

simon.kqj said...

Elle...coz the boss of the restaurant is my friend's ex-Manager..hehe...the durian pancake for free...and the drink...she never print it in the bill..so free drinks..should have ordered more expensive drink..damn...hehe