Thursday, January 1, 2009

Last but not least... S.O.R.R.Y!


It has been quite some time since i last involved in blogging...let me recall...guess should be 8 months ago...Now i am graduated...yeah..with a Bachelor of Electrical & Electronics Engineering...had been working as Radio Frequency Engineer aka RF Engineer and Electrical Engineer aka Consultant for the pass few months...but now jobless...*grin*..not fired or recession...i QUIT the job...*wink*


Year 2008 is gonna end pretty soon...and Year 2009 is approaching...will this coming new year be a better one? prosperity one? smooth one? or even a terrifying one? No one will have a definite answer for this...we can't predict the future....but i believe everyone may wish for a blessed and prosperity new year...including myself...However, we can make our life to a better one...Think before You Act!!!


Recall from the day you were born to this wonderful world until now... so many peoples wall into your life...leaving behind footprints in your heart...either a good or bad one...at the same time, you did leave behind footprints as well in others heart....and these footprints not only give a great impact to your life but others too...


In my life, i believe that i had make lots *or even tonnes* of mistakes either it had directly or indirectly insulted anyone of you who come in contact with me...hereby I would like to appologize and seek for forgiveness from all of you out there...trust me...it means a lot to me..the word S.O.R.R.Y may looks simple and short but it carries a very heavy message to whom the word refers to...Now try to recall, how do you feel previously when someone appologize for their mistakes? I know, you may feel that it is kinda hard and awful to spill out the word S.O.R.R.Y, but think of what you will getand lose from a simple pardon?...You want to make more Friends or Enermies? Thus, IT'S UP TO YOU!!!


Last but not least, I would like to take this opportunity to say S.O.R.R.Y to everyone before the Year 2008 ends...



With all my love Daddy, Mummy, Brothers and Sisters


Dearest and passionate Friends..


Lovable Dear(s)..


In loving memory R.I.P


To Whom It May Concern...

No comments: